Monday, March 16, 2009

My New Website!


Announcing my new graphic design company and website, Seneca Creative Solutions. The url is http://www.senecacreative.com. Professionally, I've been involved in marketing, advertising, and design work for over twenty years, and I'm just now striking out on my own in a more formal way. It's still part time, but maybe it will turn into something more full time.

The market I'm aiming at is small business and start-ups, folks who typically have found quality graphic design work out of reach financially. My prices are very reasonable and superior customer service is my primary mission.

So, not to sound too spammy or commercial, but if any blog readers need some graphics work done, or know of anyone who does, please spread the word and keep me in mind.

Thank you!
- Bob


1 comment:

  1. This is shaping up to be the greatest party ever... FYI the party will be on May 9th. With all the apparent partying, it's no wonder Lou got the date wrong.

    ReplyDelete